SAVE $75 WHEN YOU PICK UP LOCALLY AT LAKE FOREST, ILLINOIS! PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE.
The SawStop Compact Table Saw features SawStop's patented safety system with the mobility you need to work from anywhere - at home or on the job site. With a 10" blade and durable construction, you'll have the power and accuracy you need.
SawStop's patented Safety System stops the spinning blade on contact with skin and drops it below the table in less than 5 milliseconds.
Heavy-duty construction, that's built to last, provides the stability you need for smooth cuts on the job site. The compact size, carry handle and on-saw storage mean you have everything you need at hand.
Rack & Pinion Fence
Easy to adjust or remove and always square, the rack & pinion fence has built-in high and low shelf to support all types of cuts.
Quick-Tilt Bevel with Micro Adjustments
Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle. Further fine-tune in 1 degree increments with the micro tilt-adjust feature.
Optional Stand (not included)
The available stand folds flat for convenient storage and easy transport. It features wide footing and non-skid rubber feet for stability and has ergonomic, easy-locking brackets. Purchase your stand here.
- Miter Gauge
- Brake Cartridge (installed)
- 3mm Hex Key
- Blade Wrenches x2
- Riving Knife (installed)
- Blade Knife with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed)
- Push Stick (on fence)
- Table Saw Insert
- Amperage: 15A
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0°: 3 1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45°: 2 1/8"
- Max. Rip Right of Blade- Extended: 25 1/2"
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Weight (Saw Only): 68 lbs.
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DADO BLADES