The new generation PLANEX long-reach sander is revolutionizing drywall construction – with LED light and random orbit movement. The all round LED light ring works like a built in raking light and reveals any unevenness during sanding. The random orbit sanding motion produces outstanding surface quality – without any expensive reworking. The adjustable suction power, variable working length and clever T-handle ensure ergonomic work on walls and ceilings – making the tool easy to control, even during long periods of operation.
- Sanding with integrated light: all-round LED light ring to reveal unevenness
- Easier work: adjustable suction power to relieve the load on the arms and back; the PLANEX holds its own weight against walls and ceilings
- Individual adjustment: variable working length – up to two extensions can be added
- Reach further with less weight: ergonomic T-handle for greater range with shorter machine
- Neat and tidy: safe and space saving transport in the Systainer SYS3 XXL
- Zero maintenance and durable: the brushless EC motor is extremely robust, long lasting and maintenance free
- eccentric sanding motion for scratch-free surface quality
Quick return on investment.
Realize a quick return on investment in time and materials savings. The Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander is a virtually dust-free drywall sanding solution when coupled with Festool's CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor. Its longer-lasting sanding abrasives reduce operating costs and total cost of ownership. A modular design allows the unit to be collapsed in size for spaces ranging from hallways to full rooms to high ceilings. Likewise, the PLANEX can be extended for high walls and ceilings. Made in Germany quality with a robust design guarantees years of reliable service backed by a three year warranty. Variable suction allows the PLANEX to virtually support its own weight reducing fatigue.
Drywall sanding. No stilts required.
Being on stilts can be hazardous with cables and hoses littering the floor. We realize that when you're sanding drywall, there are all sorts of spaces that you will need to work in. That's why the PLANEX drywall sander has a modular design comprised of sections that quickly and easily assemble or disassemble to the perfect length for the task at hand.
Whether you're in a tight space, such as a hallway, or working on a high ceiling, the PLANEX drywall sander can be configured to the proper length in seconds. Use the support harness for overhead work, like ceilings, to support the PLANEX without fatigue.
Light as a feather.
You might think that a machine like the PLANEX would be tiring to handle for hours, but that's not the case. The suction from the optional CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor can be regulated with a dial that's right at your fingertips. By regulating the suction, the PLANEX will support its own weight which reduces fatigue. Designed for durability, the PLANEX is very strong and rigid but also very light weight.
Sanding Pad (including Interface Pad)
- Granat Abrasive P180 (includes 5 sheets, purchase additional 25-pack)
Guide Extension VL-LHS2 225
- SC-LHS2 225 Hose Clip
- Hook-and-loop Fastener (includes 1, purchase additional 5-pack)
Plug-it Power Cord SJO 16 AWG-4
- All packed in SysGen3 XXL337 Systainer
- Dust extraction port: 27/36 mm
- Pad size: 8-1/2" (220 mm)
- Power consumption: 400 Watt
- Eccentric Motion Speed: 5000 - 8500 rpm
- Length: 47-1/4" - 65" (1.2 - 1.65 m)
- Weight (47-1/4" length): 8.82 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Weight (65" length): 10.36 lbs. (4.7 kg)