- Parallel guide
- Rabbet depth guide
- Standard planer head
- Suction Adapter
- Solid carbide standard blade
- Hex Key
- All packed in SysGen3 M237 Systainer
- Cutting depth: 0 - 9/64" (0 -3.5mm)
- Drive shaft speed: 10,000 rpm
- Head width: 3 15/64" (82 mm)
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 1-1/2" (36mm)
- Noise level at idle: 79 dB (A)
- Power consumption: 850 watts 7/amp 120 volts AC
- Rabbeting depth: Unlimited
- Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
Features & Benefits
Unlimited Rabbeting Depth
The planer head allows you to work right up to the edge.
For different effects from distressed to hand-hewn textured effects.
Single Knife Cutter Head
Spiral, metal carbide, cutter head design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, “chatter-free” cut.
Rotary Handle Depth Adjustment
The front handle doubles as a depth control knob with a cut depth up to 3 9/64 inches.
Equipped with soft-start for no-jolt starts, and constant speed under load, for consistent cutting speed and smooth results.
Converts To A Jointer
With the addition of a bench unit stand and angle stop, the HL 850 becomes a stationary jointer for working edges.
Near Total Chip Extraction
Efficient chip extraction with left or right side mounting. For best performance use with Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors and a 36mm hose.
Quick Blade Changes
Loosen 3 screws, replace the blade, tighten back up and that is it! The blade is self-aligning.
Thumb-Lock Depth Control
Makes depth setting a streamlined one-hand operation so you can easily adjust your depth settings to match the resistance of the material.