- Parallel guide
- Rabbet depth guide
- Standard planer head
- Suction Adapter
- Solid carbide standard blade
- Hex Key
- All packed in SYS 3 TL Systainer
- Cutting depth: 0 - 9/64" (0 -3.5mm)
- Drive shaft speed: 10,000 rpm
- Head width: 3 15/64" (82 mm)
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 1-1/2" (36mm)
- Noise level at idle: 79 dB (A)
- Power consumption: 850 watts 7/amp 120 volts AC
- Rabbeting depth: Unlimited
- Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
Features & Benefits
Unlimited Rabbeting Depth
The planer head allows you to work right up to the edge.
For different effects from distressed to hand-hewn textured effects.
Single Knife Cutter Head
Spiral, metal carbide, cutter head design with replaceable cutting knife for a smooth, “chatter-free” cut.
Rotary Handle Depth Adjustment
The front handle doubles as a depth control knob with a cut depth up to 3 9/64 inches.
Equipped with soft-start for no-jolt starts, and constant speed under load, for consistent cutting speed and smooth results.
Converts To A Jointer
With the addition of a bench unit stand and angle stop, the HL 850 becomes a stationary jointer for working edges.
Near Total Chip Extraction
Efficient chip extraction with left or right side mounting. For best performance use with Festool CT 22 or CT 33 dust extractors and the 36mm hose.
Quick Blade Changes
Loosen 3 screws, replace the blade, tighten back up and that is it! The blade is self-aligning.
Thumb-Lock Depth Control
Makes depth setting a streamlined one-hand operation so you can easily adjust your depth settings to match the resistance of the material.