The NEW OF 1010 R Router
Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether used on the guide rail or off, the OF 1010 R router is the ideal tool for fine routing work. Thanks to its size and low weight, it can be accurately guided along edges, lines or curves. For routing profiles, grooves, rabbets, and dovetail joints – the OF 1010 R impresses with a wide variety of possible applications.
- Torsionally rigid plunging action due to guide columns on both sides
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/256" (1/10 mm)
- Chip extraction system integrated into the router base for hose diameters D 27 and D 36
- Clear view of the routing area
- MMC (Multiple Material Control) electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Quick and easy bit changes
- Compact design and light weight
- Chip catcher
- Collet - 1/4"
- Collet - 8mm
- Dust extraction hood
- Guide stop
- Plug-it power cord
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- All packed in SysGen3 M237 Systainer
- Idle engine speed: 6,500-26,000 RPM
- Power consumption: 1010 watt
- Routing stroke: 2 1/8" (55 mm)
- Routing depth fine adjustment range: 5/16" (8mm)
- Weight: 6.61 lbs (3 kg)
Features & Benefits
The best option for precision
The visible work area of the OF 1010 R offers an unobstructed view of the router bit. This enables users to achieve cutting results with absolute precision.
Rapid bit replacement in record time
The router bits of the OF 1010 R can be changed quickly and safely thanks to the easy-to-access work area.
Double Column Clamping
The OF 1010 R is clamped to both guide columns at the same time. This means that the router is secured in place with absolute torsional rigidity. This ensures perfect routing results and time- consuming rework is a thing of the past.
Compact structure with excellent ergonomics
Its ergonomic handle makes the OF 1010 R feel like an extension of your hand and makes guiding the machine easy and convenient.
The OF 1010 R has a precise depth adjustment. It takes just a few seconds and minimal effort to finely adjust the routing depth accurately to 1/256" (0.1 mm) using the dial.
The right router for every application
Unconditional quality is uncompromising. That is why we recommend using original Festool accessories – we provide optimum equipment from a single source for versatile and efficient working.
The perfect combination for clean work
The unique chip deflector enables optimal dust extraction, and guarantees excellent suction power when routing edges in combination with the dust extraction attachment and a Festool extractor.
The OF 1010 R is fitted with a support to prevent the router from tipping over when used with the guide rail; as a result, it stays in the groove and produces the desired result.