The angle stop for the guide rail – for precise and fast angled cuts. Angles of -60° to +60° can be set with repeat accuracy and high precision. The angle stop therefore offers a wide range of applications and full flexibility. Thanks to the quick-clamping lever, the angle stop is attached to the guide rail in an instant.
- High-quality design for making precise angled cuts from -60° to +60°
- Quick and easy to connect to the guide rail using the quick-clamping lever – and completely self-aligning
- Long contact edge and viewing window for easy aligning with the workpiece edge
- Additional positioning bolts – for a safe storage area, including for materials with a rounded workpiece edge
- Intuitive adjustment – all of the controls can be operated from above without tools
- Can be extended with FS-WA-VL guide extension