This item is only available for pickup. Contact us to schedule a pickup at our location in Lake Forest, Illinois.
The SawStop Jobsite Saw Pro unites SawStop safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability.
One Turn Elevation
Ground-breaking elevation system raises or lower the blade in just one turn of the hand-wheel. Other saws require over 25 turns.
Tilt the blade easily and quickly to your ideal angle in 1 degree increments. Fine tune between degrees with the Tilt Adjust.
T-Style High/Low Fence with Ergolock
Fence slides smoothly and locks form with the innovative ErgoLock. The T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Attach the NEW! quick-change low fence for safer rip cutting of smaller workpieces.
Active Dust Collection
The NEW! included Active Dust Collection Blade Guard protects against kickback and uses blade turbulence to collect above-table dust. Advanced under-table shrouding maximizes dust extraction for a cleaner, safer work area.
The NEW! over 24.5" deep table surface provides more room and support for large workpieces and rip cuts up to 25.5" wide.
Onboard Accessory Storage Drawer
Keep your accessories contained and protected in the onboard storage drawer. Find your Active Dust Collection Blade Guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more, all ready for quick use.
- Saw Dimensions (stowed on end, with cart): 45" H x 26 1/2" W x 29" D
- Table Dimensions (extended): 43 5/16" W x 24 5/8" D
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0°: 3 1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45°: 2 1/8"
- Max. Rip Right of Blade- Extended: 25 1/2"
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60Hz, Univ.
- Weight (Saw Only): 84 lbs.
- Weight (With Cart): 113 lbs.
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"