Shaper SO1-NN Origin Handheld CNC Router
Shaper Origin is the world’s first handheld CNC machine. Designed with woodworking professionals in mind, Origin brings CNC-level precision to a hand tool, for an ideal blend of human and machine. The magic of Origin is that it is designed to accommodate itself to your workflow - however you work. Use it to dash off a prototype in the shop, making adjustments on the fly. Bring it to a job site to work on an installation when there is no margin for error. Design an entire project from front to back using the intuitive on-tool CAD. Shaper is building the future of power tools. Origin combines precision with repeatability to make hinge and hardware installation simple. Work quickly and confidently in the shop or onsite.
- Workstation is the ultimate workspace and fixturing solution for your benchtop cutting operations. It’s designed to streamline and expand upon Origin’s abilities, offering rapid, repeatable and precise fixturing of a wide range of stock configurations. Click for more details on Workstation!
- Add Workstation in pull-down menu above for $350 ($100 savings versus purchasing separately)
GET ADDITIONAL SUPPORT WITH SHAPER PRO:
- Warranty extended by a year to 2 years
- Phone support (weekdays, 9am - 5pm PST)
- Hot swap repairs reducing the possibility of project delays
- Add Shaper Pro in pull-down menu above for $600
- Input power: 120VAC, 60 Hz. 7A
- Spindle motor: 720W brushed AC motor. 10,000 - 26,000 RPM with load compensating speed control. Soft-start, over-temperature and over-load safety cut-offs. Produced by Festool to Shaper specifications.
- Collet: 1/4" (1/8" collet available, sold separately)
- Depth control: 43mm (1.7") of total Z-axis travel. Digitally adjustable depth-of-cut. Automated touch-off sensor.
- Dust extraction port: 34mm inner diameter by 39mm outer diameter. Fits 27mm & 36mm Festool suction hoses. Designed with the SM-1 spindle in mind to provide optimal debris extraction.
- Dust collection adapter: 2-1/4" outside diameter nozzle for use with US-standard wet/dry vacs. Length of 6.5'.
- Connectivity: Wi-fi enabled for transfer of design files from ShaperHub™ and for receiving software updates. USB port for offline transfer of design files.
- Digital Cut Files: Works with standard vector files (.SVG). Includes on-tool design capabilities.
- Touch screen: Capacitive multi-touch full-color LCD
- Origin dimensions: 13-3/4" (handle-to-handle) x 7-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Systainer dimensions: 15-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 17" (SYS5)
- Origin weight: 14.5 pounds